Hill Farm Location
Hill Farm is located 5 miles North of Taunton, the county town of Somerset.
- Leave the M5 at jct 25, head in the direction of Taunton.
- At the Creech Castle traffic lights take the right turn signposted A38 Bridgwater.
- Go past the Bathpool Inn on your right, cross the canal bridge and take the next left, a brown daisy tourist signpost reads 'Tacchi-Morris Arts centre' and 'Canalside'.
- Follow this road until it comes to a T-junction with the A3259. A petrol station no longer selling pertol will be on your left; turn right.
- Go past the Merry Monk on your right, take the next left, called Meadway,a brown daisy tourist signpost reads 'Hestercombe Gardens'. The comfort of Hill Farm is now only 2 miles away.
- Follow Meadway until a cross roads, go straight across - a white signpost directs you towards 'Broomfield'.
- Follow the road up the hill to another cross roads, go staight across - signpost directs you toward 'Broomfield'. Continue up the hill, the road levels off, then goes over another little brow - see a triangle of grass on your left with 5 large oak trees. Take the left, the road ends up in the farm yard.
- Please come in through the garden entrance.
A printable map of the area is available here from multimap